I have worked as a ceramic artist and teacher for over 25 years, and my workshops are built around the techniques I myself use and adore. I do not use the potter’s wheel as I prefer hand building and press moulding.
I offer One to One and One to Two tuition as well as small friendly workshops, the fabulous One Day Wonders.
The workshops are suitable for beginners as well as for those with previous experience, and the groups are small enough for everyone to get the most out of their experience.
Please contact me here for any questions or suggestions.
- Create fabulous ceramic sculptures using simple hand building techniques
- Make beautiful and unique bowls without a potters’ wheel
- Glaze and smoke fire your sculpture
- Introduction to plaster casting
- Try out techniques developed by working artists…and let me fire your imagination!
Please press the links below to go to;
‘Working with Anna has given me the self confidence to be creative. For the first time in my life I feel that I can create something worthwhile. Also, her workshops are entertaining !’
Andrew Cartwright, Hastings